Friday, November 26, 2010

Is there a cheap behind the wheel training school in San Jose, California?


Is there a cheap behind the wheel training school in San Jose, California?
I recently finished my driver's ed at Driversed.com but now I need behind the wheel training. The thing is, though, behind the wheel training for driversed.com is 320 dollars for the whole six hours and 98 dollars for 2 hour sessions. That's way too much for me. Anyone know of anything cheaper? Specifically in San Jose, California?
Other - Education - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
$320? A lot of the Vietnamese training schools in San Jose are around $200. I went to the VMD driving school on Senter, and it was $210. It might be a bit cheaper now that gas prices have gone down. I don't really recommend the VMD school though, because the teacher was kind of rude. I'm sure there are a lot of individual instructors that you can find too. My friend hired an individual instructor for about $180, but I do not know his name.


2
Try a place called Bay area driving. They have several locations. I know there is one in Hayward and Berkeley but not sure about San Jose. google them and check out the web page. I had the best, most informative, and funniest behind the wheel teacher