Monday, July 4, 2011

Which California State University or CSU have the best bursing program?


Which California State University or CSU have the best bursing program?
I reall want to major in nursing and get a bachelors degree in nursing. Which CSU is the best place to go to for nursing? Is San jose State and/or San Francisco State a good school for nursing?
Higher Education (University +) - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
San Jose and SF are good for nursing. If you want to go up to the UC level, UCLA is the best.


2
California State University offers best range of bursing program..


3
I go to SJSU and I just finished my freshman year. SJSU has a SUPERB nursing program; however, it's really hard to get into so you're going to have to do really well in the pre-nursing course (at least 3.7) and good scores (TEAS). I'm not too familiar with the SFSU nursing school, but I do know that SJSU's program is superior.