Friday, March 18, 2011

Poll: Name your favorite Teacher(s) and/or Professor(s)?


Poll: Name your favorite Teacher(s) and/or Professor(s)?
My most favorite teacher from High school (W.C Overfelt Hig School- San Jose, California.) is Mr. Brian Barrientez because he is such a fun, loving, and such a smart teacher! =) *Who is your favorite teacher(s) andor professor(s) and why? *~Thank You & Have a Great Day!~*
Polls & Surveys - 6 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
MY MOM,I WAS HOME SCHOOLED.


2
My favorite teacher in high school was Mrs. Rollins she was the best she was more then a teacher she was like a momma to me!


3
My favorite teacher is my college advisor and teacher Sandra McElroy. I love her because she makes learning fun and gives out candy sometimes when we do great work


4
My favorite teacher was MR. Cole from 8th grade, Vemrilion, OH. He was such a great history teracher!!! we reinacted wasrs, and had soo much fun!!! he wasnt al about work, but we still learned alot!!! what i really loved was that he dodnt beleive in the history book!!!(: THE BEST!!!!


5
Lol, Mrs Carlyon!!!! Shes like my best friend now :) When she was still here she adopted me and my friend and we uised to 'hang' with her a breaks :L Shes so freeeeking awesome :D Go fifi xD


6
Ms. Applewhite, She's HOT!