Wednesday, March 2, 2011

If I took a high school class in middle school does it show up on my high school transcript?


If I took a high school class in middle school does it show up on my high school transcript?
I took Geometry (10th grade math) in 8th grade, and I got a B+ second semester. So will it show up on my high school transcript? And if it does, should I retake Geometry 2nd semester over the summer to get an A in it? Will it make a difference if I do? Oh, and I'm in San Jose, California, if that helps.
Primary & Secondary Education - 5 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Only if that was a high school credited class. Improving a grade is never a bad idea.


2
Yes it will.


3
no i dont think so


4
Yes it will be on your transcript. A B+ is a good grade especially since you took it before the time most people take it. I would not retake because it's a really good grade so there's no point.


5
It might count. Ask your guidance counselor to be sure. As far as summer school, it kinda depends on the grade. If you got a C or a D they you definitely want to improve that. Otherwise leave it alone and have a good summer!