Monday, February 28, 2011

do anyone know any high school near san jose ca 95111 that offer korean foreign language classes?


do anyone know any high school near san jose ca 95111 that offer korean foreign language classes?
I really love korean drama and boyband. I hate it when they have an episode of raw korean drama, and there is no sub to it. Thus I want to sing korean song too, I want to sing along. So yeah I want to take korean class. the high school im going to does not offer korean class. so im moving this summer to california so I hope that someone could tell me school in 95111 that offer korean class.
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I searched but didn't find any high school near San Jose that offers Korean. It might be possible, however, to take the class off campus and use that for your language credits.