Monday, February 14, 2011

How is San Jose State University?


How is San Jose State University?
For those of you who are attending or are alumni of San Jose State University in California, how do you like the school? I applied to go there next year and am hoping to get in. I just wanted to know if people enjoyed going to school there/ if it's a good place to study. Thank you in advance for all answers and any help you can give.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
It is a good sports school, the Spartans. It is good for business and engineering. I majored in Urban Planning in grad school but dropped out. It is located in the heart of San Jose near downtown so accessible. The demigraphics has a high percentage of Vietnamese. It used to be known for teaching program but I don't know about that now. FYI, the Smothers Bros. went there for a while and got their start in a small club across the street. I am older so I could not comment on how people feel now.


2
Its a good school, most of my friends went there, they have no complaints.