Saturday, February 12, 2011

What college should I attend in California?


What college should I attend in California?
I am a sophomore in high school. I really want to become a special education teacher for kids with mild to moderate disabilities. I live in San Jose, California and I don't really want to go away to college. I have been really considering San Jose State, but I want to know what other colleges are close by. I think having more colleges in mind would be nice so I have options in the future. Thanks!
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Fullerton...its the Bestt for male and female eh eh hahah=D...na forreals its a good school


2
That is up to you. That major is very common. I would recommend that you go away to college even a community college as that helps you grow up.