Friday, December 10, 2010

How do I report classroom, San Jose California, Franklin Mckinley School District, non compliance Williams Act


How do I report classroom, San Jose California, Franklin Mckinley School District, non compliance Williams Act
I teach at a school where I believe they are going to place students this next year in an unsafe classroom. Can I , as a teacher, report this and how do I do so?
Other - Education - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Write a letter to the school board with the facts, and with photos where possible.


2
Unfortunately, the open door policy will not work in this situation for obvious reasons. I'd try mayor or governorif it diddn't take forever to resolve. Much more effective would be OSHA or EPA


3
Make an anonymous call to you city councilman or state legislator to check it out. You may also make an anonymous call to O.S.H.A. the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. (Fed gov't) If your school receives any federal money they may have juristiction. Finally call a newspaper or tv reporter to check it out- they love to investigate and report that stuff. Always call from a pay phone and say that you wish to remain anonymous, because if you use your real name, you might lose your job!