Thursday, December 16, 2010

where can i work at the age of 14 in san jose, california?


where can i work at the age of 14 in san jose, california?
i am in middle school, do i also need like a school permit? I want to start getting my own money instead of always asking my parents.
San Jose - 4 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
you need to be sixteen, don't be in a rush to grow up. mooch off of your folks while you can.


2
Sorry to say it but no one usually hires at your age. Wait about two more years and you can get one. Trust me you don't wanna rush into it cause I thought the same thing you did I can make my own money and found out that it sucks having a job it cuts into my social life.


3
Restaurants will hire anyone, you don't even need papers. Try bussing a nice restaurant. The tips are great! My first job I was 14 1/2 at a 4 star Italian restaurant. I made $200 bussing one night from tips alone. It was because everyone in there was about to die and had too much money. It was great! Also try retirement homes.


4
yes you would need a permit, fast food is probably the only place that would hire a 14 year old. =]