Sunday, January 30, 2011

Does anyone know who is hiring in san jose, ca?


Does anyone know who is hiring in san jose, ca?
im 16 years old and currently a junior in high school. I will be 17 in december, though. Im a good student and i have had another real job before over the summer. I want to help out my family with money and money for my cell phone. I'm a good worker so i was wondering if anyone knows who is hiring in San Jose California? thank you for the help and support i look forward to hearing from you. any job is fine i'm that desperate! God Bless.
San Jose - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Try Target, Wal-Mart, Longs... with the holiday's coming up they sure will be hiring! Good Luck!


2
All of the malls hire Christmas help, but it is just temporary. I had friends that worked at Johnson and Johnson when I was your age. Not sure if the place is still open, near the Great Mall.


3
Tatget, Macys, Khols are hiring for sure. Starbucks is a great place $$$ wise and they work with your school schedule.