Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I am thinking about moving to San Jose, California. Any suggestions on a good area? I have a wife and 2 kids.?


I am thinking about moving to San Jose, California. Any suggestions on a good area? I have a wife and 2 kids.?
Looking for a safe area with good schools.
Other - United States - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
That whole place is a cesspool of gangs, a corrupt police force and gated communities. I would rather raise my kids in Oakland.


2
San Jose has good and bad neighborhoods, but it seems like the city itself is always afflicted with political drama... thieving mayors, corrupt and racist police department, insolvent school district, etc. IMO, you can find just as nice or nicer neighborhoods in some of the smaller adjoining cities like Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Cupertino, or Mountain View. If you are looking for more of the suburban setting, head south about 15 minutes to Morgan Hill.