Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I want to move to San Jose, California... Should I?


I want to move to San Jose, California... Should I?
I was thinking of moving to San Jose, CA after college. I don't know if I should wait it out until after going to graduate school or if I should move while going to graduate school... What do you think?
Marriage & Divorce - 4 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
San Jose huh? Do you know the way? You may go wrong and lose your way. Because L.A. is a great big freeway - put 100 down and buy a car. You'll be a star in San Jose. I've got a lot of friends in San Jose, there'll be a space for you to find a place in San Jose. La la la, la la laa laa laaa.


2
Depends on where your school is going to be but i can say San Jose is a nice area.


3
I don't get the category but San Jose is ok. Its expensive for a student though. If you plan to work in technology its a great place to intern or get a start


4
I really don't know where you are from or why you want to move to San Ho. The San Jose area is one of if not the most expensive places to live in the US. My daughter has an apartment there and pays over 1500 a month. What are you majoring in? Some fields you need to be in "the area" for others you do not. Do some research and see if you can Really afford it.