Saturday, April 16, 2011

Teen Poll: What brand shoes are "in" in your school?


Teen Poll: What brand shoes are "in" in your school?
What city state and country do you live in and how old are you? I'm 14 and the "in" shoes are mainly vans, nikes,jordans and some converse and I live in San Jose California.
Polls & Surveys - 35 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Vans.


2
I don't care and never will.


3
exactly the same as my highschool


4
Same thing for me in southern washington


5
dont go to a school


6
vans


7
dont care


8
vans or etnies... oh and alot of girls wear uggs too.


9
southern california- vans, converse, uggs, moccasins, toms, ballet flats, those skater shoes


10
i go to school in san jose too haha. santa teresa, james lykk & oak grove at all those schools it's the same style as well.. yea at my school vans, nikes ,converse but that's because we're in the same city lol. we can't wear uggs or flats at my school because it's a charter school and the staff thinks we can hide drugs in them lmao.


11
im from california and when i was in high school this last year maybe Vans but we had some many different styles it was hard cause i didnt look at ppls feet haha yeah lol


12
Speries and nikes I live in Alabama.


13
Hi! I live in Sweden. For both gender brand shoes like Vans & Converse are in.


14
Vans, Converse, Uggs, Jordans San Diego, California


15
Converse, Uggs, Vans, Ecco. I'm 15....


16
Nike, DC, World's, Van's,


17
Don't get into hype's believe me you just learn everyone who follows them is a total idiot who won't go anywhere in life.


18
I'm in Texas and most of the kids are kickin' them Nikes, Vans, Jordans, Pumas, Adidas, Fallen, or sandals.


19
uggs sperries i live in alabama


20
we all wear black boring shoes. blah.


21
Rockports


22
Uggs or nike's?


23
SKETCHERS LOL FTW!


24
JORDANS


25
i live in PA, stupid lookin shit is in around here, live in a one horse hick town, but i definetly dont fit in here.


26
i live in a small town in pennsylvania. i'm 12, 7th grade. converse.. almost everybody has them i love them. answer mine please, anybody? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AofntLJvARE.zc8ENX3W6_bsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091231180104AAeMVBN thanks in advance.! ^^


27
scrubs.


28
I dont care man but I wear Etnies so to me my feet they are "in"


29
I'm 14 too, and in my school they are Vans, converse, and sperrys, and uggs. I live in Atlanta, Georgia


30
People wont shut up about uggs, so i guess them. -lol-


31
Vans? Where do you guys live? Those were out like 2 Summers ago here. Creative Recreations...Uggs..Nikes...DUnks..Jordans.Sweets


32
In middle school in Midland, TX, Sperry's, Converse, and Nike's.


33
Converse and flipflops. I live in the US of A, in Ocean Springs, on the southern edge of Mississipi.


34
None are really "in" but i feel like every girl has a pair of Uggs (except me). I hate them. And everyone has Nikes. Also clogs (I think thats what they're called). My favorite pair of shoes are my Toms.


35
Houston, Texas, USA. I'm 15 & at my school the "in" shoes are vans, sperrys, ed hardy, mocassins, flats, ugg type boots, jordans & nikes