Friday, May 20, 2011

Do I need to get permission to hold an event at a public park?


Do I need to get permission to hold an event at a public park?
I'm planning an event sort of thing for september, and I need a place to host the event. I was looking for community centers when I thought of parks. I was hoping to be able to use a park next to an elementary school...and I don't know if I need to get permission from anyone (like the city). I know people usually have birthday parties at parks, but this isn't so personal. It's supposed to involve the community... And for anyone who might know the park, I'm thinking about Northwood Park in San Jose, California.
Law Enforcement & Police - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Contact the city and they can fill you in.


2
Contact the Parks Dept in your area...probably online info is available :}