Sunday, May 22, 2011

Where can i take fashion design classes?


Where can i take fashion design classes?
I need a place where they take high school students. Is there any place in San Jose, California that has programs or summer camps for that? Also do i need to know how to draw before i take fashion design?
Drawing & Illustration - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I'm not sure about which schools there, but I'm SURE you can check out the local college classes, they always have summer programs for students of all ages. If you take a regular college class though, you'll probably have to have some pre-requisite drawing classes already. Though sometimes, some professors will admit you if you have a portfolio that shows you are good at what you do, otherwise, I'd recommend the drawing classes, I think beginning drawing was the best art class I ever had, even though I was already an established artist when I started school & graduated with a BFA, it was still the best class.