Monday, May 16, 2011

High school journalism internship?


High school journalism internship?
I'm a high school junior looking for an opportunity to work with a local newspaper in San Jose, California; I've already written for and been an editor of my high school newspaper for 2 years already. Is there any opportunity for me to find an internship with a newspaper? I want to expand my interests in journalism outside of school, so I'm planning to quit my school's journalism program in favor of a more upper-tier program, such as, perhaps, taking the chance to be a staff writer in my community newspaper, such as the San Jose Mercury News. Any idea on where I could acquire such an internship? Preferably during next school year. Thanks!!
Media & Journalism - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
How about starting here: http://www.ehow.com/how_2063986_get-internship-newspaper.html Good luck!