Sunday, May 8, 2011

why do minorities in california hate white people?


why do minorities in california hate white people?
im a filipino here in california and i got a big thing for white girls especially the ones in Europe but here in California many people makes fun of white people, for example when i told my classmate that i want to live in europe or russia he said that there is too many white people there.I wear here in san jose, california there is rarely white people in my school which is why there is a lot of gangs but there is a lot of white adults sorry but i dont know how to make my avatar asian
Other - Cultures & Groups - 4 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
You just really want to be white, what a shame you have no pride. Even your avatar is white *shakes head* Igao walang kang diti


2
Ughhh. Go to europe then. You can ask the same thing, why do so many White's hate minorities and that's not just for California. I agree with your point Legalize it for Freedom. As long as you are minding your business, that's all you need to do. Because I'm sure not a lot of White people are defending Asians, no all Minorities, as you are them. Just because you like "white girls", that doesn't always mean they are going to like you back like you do them. Could you guys please answer my question, it didn't go through. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An4anFp8seTvroVw7HwBpVfsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090322220938AAOtaiT


3
I am white and I hate myself. I wanna be black


4
It is just a human nature not to like somebody that can be different from you and have other views and opinions. It is really nice to know that you like Russian people. Thank you.